Cytodiagnostics provides custom conjugation of single stranded oligonucleotides or aptamers to gold nanoparticles with sizes ranging from 5nm-100nm in diameter. These conjugates can subsequently be incorporated into your downstream assays such as lateral flow or vertical flow, among others.
We also have the ability to assist you in aptamer discovery for development of novel aptamers against your particular target of interest.
A successful standard conjugation reaction would result in a typical yield of 10ml* of your oligonucleotide-gold nanoparticle conjugate at an optical density of 3 (OD=3).
Our standard oligonucleotide gold nanoparticle conjugation service include:
- Synthesis of your single-stranded oligonucleotides for conjugation. Supply us with your sequence, and which terminal (5' or 3') to be attached to the gold surface, and we do the rest.
- Conjugation of your oligonucleotide to a gold nanoparticle size of your choice.
- Purification of conjugate.
Price (USD) $1850
Contact us to order or for more information.
*The yield stated above is just an average for a typical oligonucleotide, and not a guaranteed final volume of product. Oligonucleotide length and sequence might influence final yield.
- OligoREADY Gold Nanoparticle Conjugation Kits - Kit suitable for conjugation of thiol-modified oligonucleotides
- NHS-Activated Gold Nanoparticles - Kit suitable for conjugation of amine-modified oligonucleotides
- Maleimide-Activated Gold Nanoparticles - Covalent conjugation of thiol-modified oligonucleotides.
- Aptamer Discovery Process - Development of a custom aptamer against a target of your interest. Contact us for more information on this service.