CytoGroup OligoREADY™ Gold Nanoparticle Conjugation Kits have been optimized for high efficiency one-step conjugation of thiolated-oligonucleotides directly to the gold surface.
The kit contains ready-to-use pre-made mixtures. No activation, manipulation or time consuming "salt-aging" steps are required for conjugation. Simply mix your thiol-modified oligonucleotide with the pre-activated gold nanoparticles supplied in the kit. Conjugation of the oligonucleotide is achieved by the formation of a strong and stable gold-thiol bond.
- 10 vials of 80nm OligoREADY™ Gold Nanoparticles (lyophilized) - Sufficient for generation of 10 x 0.2 ml gold conjugate at OD=10
Features & Benefits
- Results in thiol-oligo bound directly to the gold surface through a stable thiol-gold bond.
- Fast and convenient one-step conjugation reaction with no pre-activation requirements.
- Does not require time consuming salt aging procedures saving you valuable research time.
Gold Nanoparticle Specifications
Gold Surface: Proprietary OligoREADY™-coating
Core diameter: 80nm
Concentration: OD=2 (when dissolved a final volume of 1 ml)
Particles per ml: ~1.56E+10 (when dissolved to a final volume of 1 ml)
Absorbance (lambda max): 553nm
||Peak SPR Wavelength (nm)
||Wt. Conc. (mg/ml)*
||Molar Ext. (M-1cm-1)
||Size Dispersity (+/-nm)
||Particle Volume (nm3)
||Surface Area (nm2)
||Particle Mass (g)
||Molar Mass (g/mol)
* All concentrations as indicated at an optical density of 1 (OD=1, i.e. absorbance at peak SPR wavelength with a 1cm pathlength)